About

Cheryl Ward, President Ivy Home Staging 705-476-6540 cheryl@ivyhomestaging.com

For many years, as a Home Stager that didn’t know it, I have been decorating my own homes to sell with great success! Having done a lot of the work myself, I have the necessary experience and skills to manage entire projects from beginning to end to prepare a home for listing on the market.

Since starting Ivy Home Staging in September of 2009 I have helped many homeowners with their design and decorating needs, whether they were “staging to stay” clients or “staging to sell” clients.  In addition, I am continually taking training in the design and decorating industry and have become a Certified Colour Consultant.

Click on the links for more details about my services; or to view the gallery; or to see testimonials from previous clients.

Your home is a huge part of your life.  How you feel living in it or how you make someone else feel when presenting it to prospective buyers is important.

A picture says a thousand words!  If you are going to sell your home you need marketing photos.  Is your home ready for the camera?  After a detailed review of your home, you will have a clear view of what needs to be done, before taking those pictures.

If only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home, I would invite you to contact me to help you create the best experience possible for the other 90%.

Cheryl Ward                          Ivy Home Staging                             705-476-6540

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s